You can change the number of Assassins of a campaign that is in progress. This change must be made between 2 Memories (never during a Memory).
When an Assassin joins the campaign:
- If your Assassins are at level 0, take the new Assassin’s card from its envelope, as well as 4 (or 3 if you are playing Memory 0.1 or 0.2) and 3 .
- If your Assassins are level I or higher, from the Assassin’s envelope and the game box, take:
- The Assassin card matching the Level of the other Assassins already in play.
- Their Skill card(s).
- Their and 4 .
- Equip the Assassin with the cards of your choice from the Villa envelope or from your Headquarters if you have any.
When an Assassin leaves the campaign:
- Put their Assassin card, , remaining and Skill cards inside a plastic bag.
- Place all the Equipment and Reward cards that were on their Assassin board in the Villa envelope or in the Main Hall of the Headquarters if you have any.
Note: You can also swap your Assassin in full health for another during the Campaign by following the above rules, but you cannot swap an Apprentice for an Assassin this way