- Can only use scrolls or quests with the Co-Op icon on them.
- The 4+ rule will not apply.
- No traps can be used.
- Any two players or more can come together to form a group. At this point your attack and defense is added up and becomes one.
- Whoever's turn it is, is considered the point player.
- When you are in a group, players can swap items around as they normally would if alone. This includes scrolls or Lone Quests. The groups inventory and carrying capacity acts as one.
- Players can split off from the group on their turn should they wish to.
Moving as a group
- If you are moving as 2 or more players you then move as a group. You only use one die.
- Whoever's turn it is rolls the die.
- Each turn, the point player rolls one die. They decide where to go and you all move as one.
- If the group must battle an enemy, then everyone's attack and defense is added up and counts as one. The same will apply if battling enemies that are part of a group.
- If you discover anything other than an enemy, such as items or Lone Quests then the point player will interact as normal.
- If damage is sustained, then the point player will have to take the damage.
- If enemies attack the group then the group can decide who will take on the roll of point player for that battle.
Standing Enemy and Enemy Groups
- Standing Enemy are sometimes referred to as S.E.
- S.E. move equal steps to their level.
- If an enemy walks over a player or group they will automatically attack them.
- If multiple enemies happen to be on the same step, they function as one. If in a battle, their attack and defense is added up and their elements are not factored in.
- Standing Enemy can be attacked en route by the players. Players will get the first attack.
- When you attack Standing Enemy, you can either attack the enemy group or you can attack them individually as normal.
- You can return a Standing Enemy to its deck by simply inflicting damage onto them.
- When a player dies, if they don't have a medallion piece they stay on the step they died on. Another player can revive them by using a medallion piece on them.