1. Move and pilfer 1 good from farms/landscapes/map locations.
2. Trade goods from one of your farms with the Farmers Guild (2x goods for 1 food).
3. Purchase food (up to 3) from the Merchants Guild at the stated cost.
4. Alternative: nourish your Pawns with Wine instead of food.
5. Tend Orchards as a Serf and either take the food when the Orchard is established or
during the dawn of Epoch replenish landscapes step.
6. Seals can be used as food in the Feudum: Seals & Sirens expansion.
7. Discard a Landscape tile from your supply to take 1 food (/good of your choice).
8. When an opponent's Serf decides to take all food from his orchard in a location you rule,
he pays you one food.
9. Take farming kickbacks during Harvesting (possibly coupled with Inspecting the harvest
with a Farmer pawn for increased likelihood of getting food).