The board is placed in the center of the play area. Choose a side based on your number of players
(Note: Playing with more than 4 players requires the Order & Chaos Expansion.)
It consists of the following:
Player Count: (Top left hand corner.) Marks how many players should be playing when using this side of the board.
• Continents- clusters of 10 adjacent Land Regions.
• Sea Regions- 13 total Sea Regions.
• Shores- connect Land to Sea Regions where Sea Vessels may dock.
• Ferry Routes- separate Sea Regions and connect continents so Land Units may cross.
• Graticules- numbers/letters that mark a continuation of a Ferry Route.
Score Track: (Along the border.) Marks the current Victory Points of each Faction and is used for end game scoring as well.
Tax Track: (Lower left hand corner.) Resources offered when taking the Tax Action (see "Tax for Resources").