Use the setup for a two-player game, with the following changes:
• Setup a single Character Sheet for the player.
• Remove the "Diplomacy" Market card and then setup the Market deck as in the two-player game.
• Remove 1 Gold die from the bag and set it off to the side. This is the “enemy” die.
• After creating the Market, flip the top card of the Market deck to create a separate “trash” pile next to the “discard” pile.
• Draw six starting dice from the dice bag, roll them, and arrange them on the Character sheet.