Every Action card with the attack icon in the upper left corner of the card is an attack card.
To resolve an attack, follow these steps:
1) Use as much of the card’s movement as you choose.
2) Resolve any abilities.
3) Choose if you will use the attack. If you choose not to make the attack, the activation ends immediately. Otherwise, continue to step 4.
4) Declare target(s).
5) Opponent chooses whether to play Reactions.
6) The target’s defence value is subtracted from the current strength value of the attack.
7) Resolve attack damage.
8) If the defender is not taken out of action, resolve abilities from Reactions.
9) If attacker is not taken out of action, resolve abilities from the attack card.