If all Ninja reach the rooftop of the Shogun’s Palace before the Alarm Tracker has reached its target, they have successfully completed the first part of their mission.
Now they must try to escape the Shogun’s grounds by running through the Imperial Gardens.
The first player to return to the Blue Forest is declared winner of the game.
In order to play DAWN ESCAPE, do the following:
1. Setup the play area for DAWN ESCAPE (see related rules).
2. Play the game in the same series of Movement Phases and Guard Phases as MIDNIGHT RUN (see related rules).
The Escape begins with ALL PLAYERS
- turning over the top Movement Card from their draw deck and
- placing it face-up in front of them.
The FIRST PLAYER then
- draws the second card and
- makes a choice of movement for their Ninja.
3. Bear in mind (or look up) the 'Differences in Gameplay' (see related rules).
4. Have fun!
On each player’s first turn they may choose any 1 of the 4 Start locations marked on the Shogun’ Palace to be the starting position of their Ninja.