One option on most cards is to help another player. To do this, you add all the advantages and abilities of your group to another player’s group. Together, you can overcome challenges that would be impossible alone.
• While helping, you can suffer damage instead of the other group.
• While helping, you can divide the reward. You can help another player even if they do not need help, just to receive the reward. The players decide how to divide the reward.
• You cannot discard cards to pay the discard cards cost during another player’s action.
• You cannot trade tool tokens with other players. However, you can spend and use tools for another player.
• Multiple players can help another player at one time.