In 7 Wonders, all the Age cards represent structures.
There are 7 different types of structures, easily recognizable by the border color of their card.
- Raw Materials (brown cards): these structures produce resources
- Manufactured Goods (gray cards): these structures produce
- Civilian Structures (blue cards): these structures score victory points
- Scientific Structures (green cards): these structures score victory points depending on your progress in the three scientific fields . There are 4 green cards for each symbol!
- Commercial Structures (yellow cards): these buildings earn coins, produce resources, change commerce rules and sometimes earn victory points.
- Military Structures (red cards): these buildings increase your military might . This comes into play during Conflict resolution.
- Guilds (purple cards): these buildings allow players to score points according to specific criteria.