1) Military Conflicts: Alexandria has finished the game with the following tokens : +1, +3, +5, -1, -1, -1 for a total of 6 points.
2) Treasury Contents: Alexandria has finished the game with 14 coins in their treasury, which earns them 4 victory points (4 sets of 3 coins plus one partial set).
3) Wonders: Alexandria has built all 3 stages of their Wonder (side A) ; 10 victory points (3 for the first phase and 7 for the third) are added to their total.
4) Civilian Structures: Alexandria has built the following civilian structures : Altar (2VP), Aqueduct (5VP) and Town Hall (6VP) for a total of 13 victory points.
5) Scientific Symbols: Alexandria has built 6 scientific structures with the following symbols : 3 , 2 , 1 . They score 9 points for the family of 3 (3x3), 4 points for its (2x2) and finally 1 for the (1x1), for a total of 14 victory points.
Continuing the above example, Alexandria has built 6 scientific structures but only has a single group of 3 different symbols, they score 7 extra points for a total of 21 victory points.
If Alexandria had built an extra structure with the symbol, they would’ve scored : (9 + 4 + 4) + (7 + 7) = 31 victory points.
6) Commercial Structures: Alexandria has built the Chamber of Commerce. This structure is worth 2 victory points for each gray card present in their City. Alexandria has played two gray cards : 4 victory points.
7) Guilds: Each Guild is worth a number of victory points depending on the configuration of the player’s city and/or that of the two neighboring cities (see description of the structures).