1) Keep up to 3 of your current resource dice (wild tokens are not dice!), and return the rest to the dice pool.
2) You may discard any number of cards from your hand.
3) If you have less than 5 cards in hand, draw cards until you have 5.
4) Produce new resources: Take and roll all the dice indicated in the brown boxes on your corporation card and green project cards in play. If there is not enough dice in the dice pool, you take as many as you can and then gain 1 wild token (regardless of number of dice missing).
5) Flip back any used blue project cards. These cards may now be used again.