1. Place the game board in the middle of the table.
2. Each player selects a color and takes 1 player board and 24 building blocks in that color.
Put remaining color blocks back in the box.
3. Place each player’s scoring marker on “0” of the scoring track on the game board.
4. The oldest player becomes the starting player and takes the black start player block.
5. The starting player shuffles the building cards and deals 4 cards face-down to each player.
Place the remaining cards as a face-down draw deck next to the game board.
Each player must occupy a different side of the game board.