1) Your shield to provide defense.
2) A weapon to attack with.
3) A special item providing a constant effect.
4) All armor cards are placed here. All armor cards are placed here.
5) Your inventory will hold up to 3 extra items. Some items have a one-time use tool effect.
6) Your inventory will hold up to 3 extra items. Some items have a one-time use tool effect.
7) Your Rucksack can hold an extra 5 items under it.
The card tray allows you to manage your inventory and equipped items. Everything has a location and is used to visualise your characters abilities throughout the gameplay.
- The card tray has been designed to organize your cards whilst playing.
- During gameplay, you place your character card underneath.
- Equipped items are placed in the slots. Battle items such as weapon, shield, and special items are placed in the top three vertical slots. The five horizontal slots above your character card are for equipped armor (Helmet, Body Armor, Gauntlets, Boots, Ring).
- For combinations or items attached with a scroll you can place all relevant cards together in a single slot.