- Merchants can be found around Lirennor on your travels.
- Merchants work the same way as the Market allowing you to buy or sell anything from the Market wherever you are.
- If you choose not to interact you return the card to its deck and end your turn.
- These are powerful remnants of the ancient Kingdom of Thorodan.
- They can provide you with great fortune or ruin your day.
- On the card will be a list of numbers with a corresponding effect.
- Whatever you roll you must obey no matter what.
- Mages are the few good mages left in Lirennor.
- They will help you by selling you scrolls, trading one for another (only once), or swapping things for a new scroll from the Market.
- Ancient and fused with great magic by early enchanters.
- Some will help you and others are cursed.
- Similar to ring rocks, whatever you roll you must obey.
- You don’t have to use a relic’s effect immediately and they can be sold. But once you roll there is no turning back.